1988 Cadillac 6-door $575

sold the last one I had for 2500. I'd trade that much if some one drove it into my yard. the money one this one is right if the interior is as nice as it looks. the collens did some cheap stuff in theirs. but nothing that did not cleanup good. replacing the olds engine if it is bad would be a easy 350 swap. see the deck lid id cracked out and at lest one filler missing all stuff you can get.

I'm near Charlotte, but I can't help you with this one. This is "for sale" by zrepo. I have never heard anything good about them/him. I have had personal experience and it wasn't good. I don't know if they/he owns any of the vehicles for sale.

1983 Cad Limo

I went to the Auto Fair in Charlotte yesterday and saw a '83 Cad black 6 door that had a for sale sign. I know nothing about the car or the '88 pictured above. The '83 has much better paint then the '88 and it looks pretty good all around, it did have a rear facing center seat and dark tint glass. I have a pic and contact number if you want it. PM me with your email and I'll send you what I have.

Back