power Window switch for 87 Eureka

It seems I'm in the need of a power window switch for my 87 Eureka Cadillac

all I can find are switches for 4 windows not 2

Tom Mcpherson told me its a Coupe Deville 2-door thats what I need

I also need a power lock switch ( in photo # 3 its the switch on the right)

does anyone know where I can get one ?

thanks

Iam going to Milwaukee so I can pick it up there if anyone has one ??

Attachments

• school and switch 004.jpg
    school and switch 004.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 78
  • school and switch 011.jpg
    school and switch 011.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 79
  • school and switch 005.jpg
    school and switch 005.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 78
I can't remember right off but think that set comes in twos on one plastic plate. if noone else can come up with one then I maybe able to but it will be a few weeks.

I think the 4 door are split in twos also. GM was big on moving a peg so they could sell one more part. teh rear set might not move up front. but have you checked to see if it's the motor yet? the motors were riveted in the door and I have seen them cut the aluminum rivet enough to lose ground. drill one out put in a 1/4 20 bolt and nut and everything works fine again. I never got that lucky on mine, but have a few other peoples.

Not sure if the'll work fir your application but I've got at least a couple I think that came from a 72 DeVille that I've already got packed away for Milwaukee. Catch up with me and see if ya can use them. I'll make ya a "good" deal that ya can't refuse on them if ya can use em!

Door lock switch

I'll bring you the door lock switch. I just put two in the hearse so I will not forget them. I'll bring window switches too. All I have is the 4 door version but who knows, maybe you can take it apart and use what you need.

checked up in the storage space today the 4 door switch is one piece for all 4 switches. but like I said check the ground the sometimes it works some times it don't might be the motor loose on the door frame.

Back