1996 Cadillac Factory Chrome Wheels for sale

. . . but you have to take the rest of the car with you!

So this was my car--one owner--which I handed down to my son, who, when the tranny blew began parting it out. I am selling what's left for him. here is the description to the ebay auction (which I can take down if you're interested) and the link:

Purchase the FACTORY CHROME WHEELS with good white walls on them and you get the rest of the car for free. This is a one-owner, smoke-free car which has been partially parted out. Go to the Completed Items in eBay and see what all the parts go for. You have the opportunity to keep the wheels for yourself and part out what you don't need. Included: all glass, four good doors, rear leather seats are very good, front seats less so, but power motors works great. A brand new high beam switch (on the steering wheel) was just installed at a cost of $500, and the water pump is also brand new. These highly-coveted stainless lower rocker panels come with the car: all four doors (small dent on passenger front), right rear fender, left front fender. Rear bumper is very good. Rear clip is excellent. has brand new trunk locking mechanism. Motor runs very strong owing to something like 75 oil changes over the life of the car. The car comes with original bill of sale, window stickers, all sales documentation and an entire book of warranty and service receipts. The tranny is basically blown. It will creep out of the garage in San Francisco under its own power and onto your trailer no problem. Probably $60 worth of gas in the gas tank for you! Factory black carpeted floor mats have always been covered with plastic. They are basically new. Any questions email me. Needs to be picked up by October 14th as I've only paid for storage until that time. Reserve is what it would cost you to buy these wheels elsewhere. The money goes to a college student (my son) who, according to him, really needs the money! To reiterate, the whole car goes as a package. Turn the key and drive it up onto your trailer. No delivery. It cannot be driven more than a block.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1996...ood-white-walls-/150913946236?forcev4exp=true

To answer your question, why didn't I take the car back from him and rebuild the tranny? The car is tired. It honestly should be used to support the restoration of '93-'96 Fleetwoods which have fewer miles on them. I drove this bad boy off the showroom floor, however. I loved this car.

Attachments

• fleetwood driver.jpg
    fleetwood driver.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 138
  • fleetwood side.jpg
    fleetwood side.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 140
  • caddy.jpg
    caddy.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 136
Back