'59 M-M Hightop Ambulance CL listing

That's what I was thinking. Even if he bought the car 20K how can he put 35K more on 5 doors, 2 rockers and 2 fenders...??

Looking at the pics of the car and garage and considering the location, I think this listing is for one of Dean Newman's cars.

I do Doug. For starters, Saf-T-Vu Lites only came on non-high tops, which have too much curvature to mount those cast aluminum bases. One could have purchased a low top with tunnel lights however.

Not only is this Dean Newman's ($$$$$) coach but condition hasn't progressed in several years since I last saw it.

man could get a lot of money tied up there but just for fun lets post pictures of other 59 high tops for sale. personal I never saw the attraction in this body style. but those that do are willing to pay the big bucks for one.

I know it's rare but here is 2 identical '59 examples I saw. Btw the 1st one was completely cut in parts to restore a low top.

Attachments

• part_c11.jpg
    part_c11.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 191
anything left of the other one? of course they did not only make one. but a man craving one can log a lot of miles back and forth looking at junk to find one of the lower productions numbers.

Back