4th of July Parade Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Shepard

Website Administrator / Past President - Golden St
Super Site Supporter
I have attached a couple of photos from the Town of Danville, 4th of July parade. Our local hospital recruits me each year to help promote public awareness of the services they offer the community. Members of the hospital staff, dressed in surgical scrubs, walk the parade route in front of my ambulance, where they pass out goodies to the crowd. Danville, CA is a very small town that manages to draw 40,000 spectators to their very hometown style 4th of July celebration each year. Car buffs know that Danville is also home to the Behring Auto Museum.

Attachments

• 0709A.jpg
    0709A.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 151
  • 0709B.jpg
    0709B.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 147
Nice photos of your ambulance and it's great to see you helping the hospital in their promotion... Any other pro cars in the event? Yours looks like it just rolled off the assembly line!

My rig was the sole ambulance in the parade this year. In the past, other members of the Golden State Chapter have participated with their ambulances. As with all our cars, mine is a work in progress. I have Ed Renstrom to thank for bringing my Criterion to its current condition. It does show very well, and is a crowd pleaser where ever it is displayed. This winter the engine and transmission will be removed and rebuilt. The engine will be brought up to between 350 to 400HP by these folks www.500cid.com. The exterior appearence of the engine will remain stock. The end result will be zoom zoom.

My rig was the sole ambulance in the parade this year. In the past, other members of the Golden State Chapter have participated with their ambulances. As with all our cars, mine is a work in progress. I have Ed Renstrom to thank for bringing my Criterion to its current condition. It does show very well, and is a crowd pleaser where ever it is displayed. This winter the engine and transmission will be removed and rebuilt. The engine will be brought up to between 350 to 400HP by these folks www.500cid.com. The exterior appearence of the engine will remain stock. The end result will be zoom zoom.

If I had known Robert I woul dhave been there with the Lifeliner. Thanks for sharing and your Criterion looks better all the time!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back