First look at Bill's Buick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the distinct pleasure of meeting up with the "Ga-Father" Saturday at our local cruise in New Smyrna Beach, He shows up in his newly painted Buick Flexible and what an amazing ambulance. We enjoyed the evening meeting lots of people with Bill always trying to sign people up for the club. He seems to know just about everything about this cars and at different points had to step away and let him inform people about my Lifeliner. The Buick will be getting it's new interior and new tires this week. The Daytona News Journal is also doing a story on Bill and happen to be at the meet. I did not mean to horn in on his glory but they shot pictures of our two cars angled with lights on but will take what I can get. You know I will pass on once we get those pictures.

Jul12007.jpg

Jul12008.jpg

Jul12009.jpg

Jul12012.jpg

give it to Bill. I myself would never have thought of a big stop sign in the middle of the roof. from the other pictures is must be a pop up one. neat. thanks Richard for sharing these pictures.

Looks nice!

Richard, thanks for posting the pictures! Bill's car and your's look great! I think that bringing our professional cars and displaying them at mainstream shows and cruise nights is the best way to share them with the public. I always enjoy talking to people and answering their questions about my ambulance.

And it is lots of questions they always do have!

"What's an ECNALUBMA?"

"Is that a real hurst?"

"What are them lights doing on top of a hurst?"

"Do you give that oxygen to the dead people?"

And my personal favorite:
"Were there real live dead bodies carried in there?"

:eek:

Thanks for sharing the photos, Richard. Looking forward to seeing those two beauties (um...the CARS, that is!) in person soon! Kudos to you guys for getting the cars out on cruise nights.

Richard, thanks for the great pictures!

I had spoken to Bill personally a couple of weeks ago and he had mentioned that he picked up a Flxible and that he was going to bring it to Flint. Personally, I pictured a 40s Flxible as I am used to seeing Bill in the older cars. I am so glad that you posted these pics, because now, I know what to expect him in at the international meet.

Great looking cars... both of you guys!

Again, thanks for the pictures!

Chuck

"Is that a real hurst?""What are them lights doing on top of a hurst?".

I found it amazing while talking to one man having to convince him my Lifeliner was a full-fledge ambulance and was NEVER a hearse or even meant to be a hearse. I believe he walked away still in doubt. The local paramedics-EMT got a kick out of the equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back