Tpc #131

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady D Smith

PCS Life Member / PCS Past President
TPC Issue #131 has been mailed. I received the advance copy from the printer today and I think you will be very pleased with it. Let me know your thoughts when you get it! If they vote to throw me out this may turn out to be my swan-song.

may be true for a lot of us, you go I'm out of here to. but I have faith in the board of directors. they will come threw and take the club back.

I think this is my fourth issue. Will it contain forms for renewal of my PCS membership or do I have to get in touch with someone from membership? Thanks.

You need to contact......

membership director Jeff Hookway. The form is NOT included in Issue #131.

Thanks for the information Brady.

As for the renewall, I believe that Jeff should be getting in touch with you if your membership is due. After I received my copy of 130, I received a letter in the mail reminding me that my membership was due.

Issue #131

Brady:

You did a wonderful job on this issue. We loved it. Hope everything works out and the "children" that are causing this whole mess will finally grow up. Very nice message from the President.

TPC Issue Received Yesterday

Brady: What a wonderful job you did on this issue. I applaud you. I agree with what the President of the National said. There are just a few that are spoiling a "good thing."

should be there by now. look on the last one you got. there is a number behind your name. that is the number your dues are up on. then check With Jeff H to make sure your address is correct. if you up to date and your address is correct then there must be some set up to get one to you if yours did not get delivered. but I'm not up on it. asking her is the only way i know to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back