Happy 4TH of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I wish everyone a safe and wonderful day. Let's all take time to remember what this day is all about. As we go through some difficult times, we should all be counting our Blessings. In spite of what we hear, we are all very fortunate to live the lives we live in this great country of ours. In it's worst day, America is far better than many other places in the world.
Rather than listening to the news media tell us how bad things are, let's remember how lucky we are!
God Bless America,our leaders, our troops and our way of life!

Very well said Bill!

Happy 4th everyone! And a huge thank you to all of the people past present and future that have, are and will help to make this a place worth living in!

I wish everyone a safe and wonderful day. Let's all take time to remember what this day is all about. As we go through some difficult times, we should all be counting our Blessings. In spite of what we hear, we are all very fortunate to live the lives we live in this great country of ours. In it's worst day, America is far better than many other places in the world.
Rather than listening to the news media tell us how bad things are, let's remember how lucky we are!
God Bless America,our leaders, our troops and our way of life!

Well Said Bill. Wishing Everyone a Happy 4th of July
From The Mid Michigan Chapter

Russ

Happy 4th of July from us Canuks!

and a belated Happy Canada Day...

I also believe that it is about time that our two countries stop making contingency plans to invade each other... Bet you never knew about this!!! You can read all the details of the declassified documents here..
However, I will trade you politician for politician if you like. That way, we each can rid each other of the undesirables. Send your list, and I will send mine... :D Sort of like Cuba did a while back when they emptied there jails and sent them to Florida.. :rolleyes:

Happy 4th of July from me in Northern Minnesota :eek:, where I drove my Studebaker Ambulet (it's also "International Drive your Studebaker Day") in the parade in the town it originally served in. More on that later. Having fun!

we had us a different 4th. My aunt turned 80 that day, so we went to help her celebrate that event. took the 86 H&E out and then road across the badlands in a 92 S&S to watch fire works in Interier SD a small town of less then 200 hardy soles. they did a good job of it to. we passed on the street dance though. http://www.dropshots.com/jer57747 few more pictures here if you care to cruse the albem.

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0034.jpg
    IMG_0034.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 50
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back