Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > For Sale To The Public At Large

For Sale To The Public At Large For Sale items must contain a price, and be owned by you and Pro Car related. All questions, price negotiations, etc., must be done by Private Message or eMail. Once sold, please make a final post indicating that. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion. Special Note, when doing business with others ask for references etc., Buyer and Sellers Beware, we hope each person is honest, however, buy and sell at your own risk.

Old 02-02-2018, 11:45 PM
PCS Member

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Pre-eBay yard sale: Federal, Carpenter....

Before this equipment goes on the market elsewhere, I thought I'd bring them here first. E-mail me at MMCADDY@AOL.COM for more pictures and more info.
1. Two Federal model 14's: Each one works; buyer choses color of dome (clear or red) and color of bulbs (clear or red). $60 each (the bulbs are worth $30) plus shipping
2. One Carpenter articulating spot light- only seen this once before- designed to be mounted on the roof; swivels, aims, unsure of it's value but I'd take $100 from a PCS / message board member. plus shipping
3. Mounted spot light- (works) as mounted over rear loading door on ambulance, or aka hose bed light on fire trucks. Switch built in. $30. plus shipping
4. One heater vent cover and 2 trim pieces for same; usually mounted under squad bench $10 plus shipping.
5. THE BIGGIE: pair of tunnel lights: including the tunnel: Solaray oscillating motors (not working) front-facing for a high top. The bulbs work. Price- not sure plus shipping. ***Photos to be added when my status is updated***
Old 02-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Website Member

i would be interested in the tunnel lights
Old 02-03-2018, 05:01 PM
PCS Member

Default Thanks Paul

Thanks Paul- I'll put them aside. please e-mail me at mmcaddy@aol.com with what you think they're worth. I'll get a price on shipping. Hope all is well back home (in MA).
Kev