Lights and Sirens websites

Nick Bliss

PCS Member
The Archives recently received a request for information on websites featuring old emergency lights and mechanical sirens.
While I could throw those terms into Google and see what I get, I'm assuming this guy could to.
So.....
I'm not much of a light and siren guy, but a lot of you are, and I figure you have a lot of this stuff bookmarked. So if you can share your list of favorites, I'm sure this guy would appreciate it (and so would everyone else).

Thanks,

Nick

www.sirenman.com has the best visual listing of old sirens and lights. John Dorgan had the biggest collection that I believe exists today. There wasn't much that he didn't have after all those years of collecting.

website

greatlakesfirestore.com features vintage beacons, mechanical sirens, electronic sirens, lights other than beacons, domes etc.

greatlakesfirestore.com features vintage beacons, mechanical sirens, electronic sirens, lights other than beacons, domes etc.

I'm sorry Doug, I should have posted your site first.

I've done business with Doug and he was great to deal with. He has nice stuff, he's honest and he's a PCS member. I'd go to him or the Dorgan family before I went anywhere else. :myopinion:

I have purchased from Doug. He has a great collection and reasonable prices. I have also dealt with both Doug and John via email regarding technical questions. Both great guys and great assets for the PCS. Losing John was quite a blow to the PCS. Glad to hear that his son is keeping the business going.

I went over to Joe Dorgans shop yesterday. Lots of stuuf to drool over. I'm getting a Federal Beacon model 17 for the 63 M&M

Joe is a real nice guy.

Back