Superior or C/B ????

Fast-forward to 1992. This is the Moroney sticker from a '92 Brougham Sedan Coachbuilder Delete that was shipped to Collins Ind. in South Hutchinson, KS. This particular Brougham became a Miller-Meteor end-loader. You will see that it was processed through Bailment Fleet & Lease at 2860 Clark Avenue, Detroit, MI. I wonder if that isn't also the address of the old Clark Avenue assembly plant, which was demolished not too long after 1992. I toured that plant in around 1986 or 1987 and I remember seeing RWD Broughams and wagons coming down the line!

Attachments

• '92 Moroney 1.jpg
    '92 Moroney 1.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 106
  • '92 Moroney 2.jpg
    '92 Moroney 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 103
Fast-forward to 1992. This is the Moroney sticker from a '92 Brougham Sedan Coachbuilder Delete that was shipped to Collins Ind. in South Hutchinson, KS. This particular Brougham became a Miller-Meteor end-loader. You will see that it was processed through Bailment Fleet & Lease at 2860 Clark Avenue, Detroit, MI. I wonder if that isn't also the address of the old Clark Avenue assembly plant, which was demolished not too long after 1992. I toured that plant in around 1986 or 1987 and I remember seeing RWD Broughams and wagons coming down the line!

It was. It was also the official address (as of 1992) of Cadillac Motor Car Division.

Back