1973 Pontiac Grandville Hearse

Also, a 3-Way renders the rear compartment useless for anything other than transporting a casket. I used to think that a 3-Way was the ultimate coach....... now I would prefer a limousine-style combo.

I like them all...Like you, I also like the limo-style...I didn't at first, until I owned one and learned to understand why they are nice. I am still partial to 3-way coaches...Maybe I am a sucker for the reverse doors. It is my guess (??) that 3-ways were produced in lower numbers and are therefore more rare. It is the case that rare sometimes=collectible=desirable=valuable. I have learned, from one of Ed's posts (I am pretty sure), that rare does not necessarily translate to desirable, marketable or valuable.
Now that I mention it, a rare disease would be very undesirable.

I hope the kid can sell it and make some money...he told me that he is in college; I am guessing he could use the cash.

Interesting how the bidding went to $6666 the last time it was listed and did not hit his reserve price. Now he has it listed with a $6000 "Buy It Now" price. Possibly some shil bidding the first go around?

any number of factors could be involved. but a sharp car ready to jump in and drive home should bring 5000. if it anywhere near a large population out here it's a grand maybe.

I was just in McPherson again 2 days this past week. Would have/could have checked it out, but it doesn't sound like there is any serious interest in it on this site. Not my thing personally, so I didn't want to waste the seller's time.

Back