'96 Cad "Flower Car"

Been trying the phone# to contact the seller and only get a recording, that says not accepting calls at this time. One of the questions I have is why does it have mirrors on the doors? 96 they should be on the A pillar.

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 226
'96 Cadillac "Flower Car"

The item location for this car is listed as Daytona Beach, Fl, but the area code 678 is for Atlanta, GA. In the second picture from the left, first series of pics, in the background you can see some ambulances, but the color scheme is not EVAC's nor does the warehouse look like their Daytona Beach office. And, as was pointed out, is it really a '96? Something's not adding up here.

The front doors interchange across the board Caprice,Roadmaster, Brougham. Only difference is trim. Door mirrors small sidemount 1991 to 1994,larger "sail" type 1995,1996 easier to change complete door than adapt mirror mounts. My thoughts is they made flower car from a wreck and used earlier doors cause they were available. We sold Caprice cop cars front doors for $550.00 in the 90s and Cadillacs went for $950.00 as trim was expensive and doors very rare.Any Brougham parts were very expensive used in the 90s as they were rare and VERY expensive from GM new.Since we have no idea who built this is could be a back alley custom who knows?

The item location for this car is listed as Daytona Beach, Fl, but the area code 678 is for Atlanta, GA. In the second picture from the left, first series of pics, in the background you can see some ambulances, but the color scheme is not EVAC's nor does the warehouse look like their Daytona Beach office. And, as was pointed out, is it really a '96? Something's not adding up here.

By the vin posted in the add it is a 96. I think I would have to see this in person and verify the vin on it and few other items.

Georgia law is vehicles made before 1986 do not require a title to be registered, anything 1986 or up DOES require a title. Danny followed up on this for me today for a similar situation and he called the DMV to confirm.

The Georgia Bill of Sale method is becoming all too common in numerous states. I was looking at a coach in GA that would come with a "Bill of Sale". Problem with it was it was still titled and registered in FL (last owner was unreachable after a week of attempts). Numerous states have gotten very rigid in titling vehicles sold on bill of sales. Unless there is a clear chain of ownership with last REGISTERED owner signing off you are taking a crap shoot. In these parts when the DMV inspector comes to inspect the vehicle if there is a blip in any database you have a mountain to climb and in some instances cars have been impounded due to a seriousness of issues within that search. Scenario, "Well I bought that coach off a dude on Craigslist who met me at the BBQ place and I paid cash. I dunno his name (his number is now disconnected as ZRepo changes #'s 3 times a month off various throwaway phones). Oh by the way the car was stolen or on a repo list. State Troopers impound it. What's your recourse?

Sadly some of the local FB groups are starting to fill with these stories of "attempting" to make Georgia BOS vehicles legal.

Back