Romans 1960 M-M Ambulance

glad to know the feature still works. In my abcense i guess not much has changed including my not being a wiz kid on the computer. Some others have all the time to spend on computers while im usually getting dirty working on something. A friend is going to look nat the car and report his findings via my email so as not to cause conflict on this site. Hate to do all the work and expense for someone to use my conclussions for their own benefit. Well see. And again thanks for the reminder of the website functions as i had forgotten that i would be reminded.

Glad I could be of assistance Kyle. Has less to do with available time and more with using plain 'ol common sense. Roman's '60 certainly deserves a caring rehoming. Good luck in your PI work!

Unfortunately, Roman is only hurting his chances of getting top dollar for this car as he continues to list it in the wrong category. If you search under cars for sale, you will not find it. He now has it listed under parts & parts cars for sale. Apparently he feels that he is going to save money on the final value fee. They won't bid on it if they cannot find it!!

Unfortunately, Roman is only hurting his chances of getting top dollar for this car as he continues to list it in the wrong category. If you search under cars for sale, you will not find it. He now has it listed under parts & parts cars for sale. Apparently he feels that he is going to save money on the final value fee. They won't bid on it if they cannot find it!!

He may have had to list it n the parts category because of not having a tittle. I had to list mine in the parts category as well. The ebay form would not alow me to post the add in ebay motors without a tittle number. the car should still pop up on a normal search. Mine did.....

60 mm

Paul,

Your correct......E-Bay now only lets you list vehicles/motorcycles etc under "parts/salvage etc if there is not title......another rule imposed because of the endless hustlers,scammers and well I'm sure you have your own names.

I listed a 59 Imapala awhile back and E-Bay and they ended the auction and sent a note under their guidelines it could not be listed there...they suggested to list it under "parts"....

Paul,

Your correct......E-Bay now only lets you list vehicles/motorcycles etc under "parts/salvage etc if there is not title......another rule imposed because of the endless hustlers,scammers and well I'm sure you have your own names.

I listed a 59 Imapala awhile back and E-Bay and they ended the auction and sent a note under their guidelines it could not be listed there...they suggested to list it under "parts"....

I wonder what the policy is for cars that originate in Connecticut that are older than 10 years. Connecticut doesn't issue titles for cars over 10 years old.

I wonder what the policy is for cars that originate in Connecticut that are older than 10 years. Connecticut doesn't issue titles for cars over 10 years old.

Good question Paul,

Sometimes I think they make the rules as they go along.....or even the luck of the draw on who happens to look at your listing...:confused:

Earlier this year I was treated to a "tour" of their campus.....all I could say was WOW......you would not believe the number of people sitting in cubicals who were called "scanners" (theses scanners just look for "issues"with listings).When lady showing us around was asked how many scanners there were,she replied she did not know exactly but thought it was between 100-200 depending on the time of year and there were quite a few more working remotely from home.....it looked like a call center from rip off TV products !!
But they had a GREAT cafeteria/cafe with guest chefs coming in once a week.....but thats another story....

Last edited:
Second fun auction to watch end in as many days. Initial bid placed and $2357 increase all within last minute. Two bidders over $5750 combine for a strong indicator of what market bears.

Congrats Roman. Hope to see new owner's progress on this MM as well.

Buyer got a very good deal on that car, in my opinion. I would have loved to own it, but my plate is overflowing.

Has anyone heard anything about where this beautiful rig ended up going? I just hope it is being restored in its original color sceme!

Back