Clutch, Brake Master cyl. 51 Cad

Does anyone have pictures or diagrams how the clutch, brake pedals and master cyl are mounted under the floorboards of a 1951 Cadillac commercial chassis with a standard transmission ???

the best bet on this kind of stuff is to check E-bay for a factory manual. there is a surprising number of them still around. don't check on Commercial chassis just go for a book on the year. normal if they is a difference in CC it will be noted

on this car who can say. Chris had trouble with the first shop he had the car in and ended up going and getting it after they has taken it apart and pushed it in the corner. there may be some stuff missing.

the majority of us are running 60s to 90s stuff vary few 50s in the group. but one might try the Cadillac La Sally group. for mechanical things on this set of years

Tom,
I have a nice original 112 page '51 Cadillac Shop Manual Supplement that I would gladly part with. You would then just want to find a '50 Cadillac Shop Manual to pair it to. I would take $20 plus postage, which shouldn't be much. Let me know if interested.

Back