Micro Meet in Flint

I was just wondering how many of you are planning on attending the Micro Meet in February. I have made reservations for dinner on Friday and Saturday and want to make sure I made it for enough people. Also, I need to have an approximate count for lunch and desserts on Saturday.

I know that the host hotel provides a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. If anyone will be needing a ride anywhere, please let me know and I will make arrangements for you.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

My plans are to be there at this point. I have hotel reservations and working on airfare which needs to come down a bit still.

Can't wait to embrace the cold and snow. You will have snow this time won't you?

:letitsnow::winterrules::letitsnow::winterrules:

My plans are to be there at this point as well. I have hotel reservations and I plan to drive the jeep to be able to get through all the snow out there!::winterrules::letitsnow:

I'm planing on being there and I don't need no snow. please send my share to Richard I'll go 50/50 on the fright

I will be there, and I am riding with Dan, so please keep the snow to yourself, and hope for 60 degree days and a couple degrees lower in the nighttime. What is the host hotel and where are the dinners? thanks Paul

I'll be there. My flight arrives in Detroit at 5:10pm Friday and I'll drive a rental car from there so don't count on me for dinner Friday.

While on the subject, anyone looking to share a hotel room?

Planning on getting there before dinner on Friday and planning on staying through till Sunday.

I can guarantee there will either be a lot of snow or a lot of mud to get stuck in.

My plans are to be there at this point. I have hotel reservations and working on airfare which needs to come down a bit still.

Can't wait to embrace the cold and snow. You will have snow this time won't you?

:letitsnow::winterrules::letitsnow::winterrules:

Host hotel is: Wingate by Wyndham, $89/night (reserved under Professional Car Society), 810.694.9900. Dinner Friday night at Brick Street Bar and Grill (same as last year) and dinner Saturday night at Valley Family Restaurant (same as last year).

I will be there, and I am riding with Dan, so please keep the snow to yourself, and hope for 60 degree days and a couple degrees lower in the nighttime. What is the host hotel and where are the dinners? thanks Paul

Bring a credit card this time or don't they have them in Ohio.....:badbad:

I took one the last time, it was a matter of principle though. Good ole American cash should be good enough and it keeps those hotel people from using your credit cards for hookers and pro cars and stuff. I know about those people they get to work in hotels.........:clubem:

I took one the last time, it was a matter of principle though. Good ole American cash should be good enough and it keeps those hotel people from using your credit cards for hookers and pro cars and stuff. I know about those people they get to work in hotels.........:clubem:

Yeah man.... No one wants to use cash anymore. First off you have to count it and have to have staff that can count. Not an easy find. Then you have to lug it to the bank and recount it there too.

You'll have to inform all of us where one can use a credit card for hookers. Inquiring minds want to know from someone with obvious experience.

Back