1963 Superior Pontiac limousine

1963 Pontiac Limousine - $14500 (san carlos)
Date: 2012-11-30, 9:36PM PST
Reply to this post Reply to: cfdkc-3431490172@sale.craigslist.org

one of 12 eight passengers built by Superior
new 2 stage finish and interior in factory oem materials,colors
factory AC system
8 lug wheels

3Ec3G53Md5N35Hc5Jccbo30d563a21c3e1656.jpg

Seller had this '63 advertised 11/9/11 for $12k obo. 11/30/11 brought a new ad along with a price drop to $9500. Fast forward a year, nothing has been done to this limo since, yet now price is $14,500. Make sense to you..? :confused2:

Same 'gentleman' clogs a few websites with hundreds of private owner ads: "for sale", "wanted", and help needing places to drop parts cars or disassemble/scrap them from all over country. (Among them are repeated want ads for any running, driving '59 hearse, ambulance, or flower car.) All are about '56-'63 cars, where his tail fin interest lies. One of those ads he was looking for a set of 4 Ful-Vu corner roof lights (not even correct light) for his '59 Miller Meteor high top ambulance. In another, he was looking for a set of 4 roof lights for his '59 Superior low top "rig". No pics of either coach were ever included.

I had emailed a few times over a couple year period on different Mopars he was looking for before realizing this guy was a complete time waste. Never received a response, although he did email me once unrelated on a molding I was looking for. He bought a car in MO (or AR, can't recall now) and wanted to sell me that molding, even though he lives near SanFran and had no way to ship. :flame2:

Back