Classy Cadillacs

Can you tell what color that car is? Is it light blue or is that a grey color?

Also does anyone know if that Ambulance service "physicians" was actually a Hawaii based operation and where it was located? I know there were many ambulance companies int he day with similar names but the cars I'm tracking out of Kansas City were all similar paint schemes with a white over grey. Also "Physicians" AKA "Physicians Exchange" operated an all MM & C/B fleet of ambulances.

I wonder if this was one of their older units that was sold off and used in the TV production.

The color was light blue (that was one of my photos). It was a '72 Lifeliner. I believe Physicians was an existing service where the filming took place, but only a guess.

Can you tell what color that car is? Is it light blue or is that a grey color?

Also does anyone know if that Ambulance service "physicians" was actually a Hawaii based operation and where it was located? I know there were many ambulance companies int he day with similar names but the cars I'm tracking out of Kansas City were all similar paint schemes with a white over grey. Also "Physicians" AKA "Physicians Exchange" operated an all MM & C/B fleet of ambulances.

I wonder if this was one of their older units that was sold off and used in the TV production.

The color was light blue (that was one of my photos). It was a '72 Lifeliner. I believe Physicians was an existing service where the filming took place, but only a guess.

I believe and am pretty sure it was a real company based in Honolulu. I have the M-M name plate order forms for the Physician ambulances.

63 m&m

M&M from Idaho. Not sure where this originally served. So many older ambulances were red or white, I like seeing an occasional blue, green, yellow, etc.

Attachments

• mma2.jpg
    mma2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 808
  • mma4.jpg
    mma4.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 803
  • mma3.jpg
    mma3.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 819
  • mma6.jpg
    mma6.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 815
1958 Superior/Cadillac 48"

This photo was recently acquired through eBay. The only item on the back is a stamp from a photography studio in Wilmington, DE:

Attachments

• Cadillac 1.jpg
    Cadillac 1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,819
  • Cadillac 2.jpg
    Cadillac 2.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,819
Nice photos,how many remember scrubbing and shining the fleet for the town/city parade,and how many remember getting a call before you got to show it off.

Talking about classy pictures here is a classy shot of our funeral homes 1993 Superior Crown Sovereign Cadillac endloader when I took a body to Peoria Illinois in early 2009 for a graveside service at Swan Lake Memorial Gardens. Did I mention I drove through a snow storm in central Illinois on the way there!

Hunter F.H. (Watertown, TN)

www.hunterfuneral.com

Here's how this car looks when it's clean! I stopped by to visit Mr. Ledford while driving through Tennessee late last month:

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 1,525
Via a recent Flickr upload, this '37 S&S LaSalle was captured a couple decades ago at Bendigo Swap Meet in Australia. Note what appear to be '40-'41 Studebaker headlights, modified/swapped fenders (that I can't place at moment), and changed bumper. Still classy.

12381828154_278ae133b2_b.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/94854784@N06/12381828154/

Back