A couple more Series 75s at Easy Jack's

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Photographed 2 more series 75s this past week when I stopped back at Easy Jack's in Junction City, KS. The '62 is being parted out, but the '47 is being kept complete. Just thought that you would enjoy the pix.
Kurt

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 260
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 247
Photographed 2 more series 75s this past week when I stopped back at Easy Jack's in Junction City, KS. The '62 is being parted out, but the '47 is being kept complete. Just thought that you would enjoy the pix.
Kurt

Kurt, since you live in Iowa, have you ever seen the HUGE collection of series 75s in Newton? the guy has at least 2 of almost every year from 52-66.

Series 75s

Yes, I have. Very nice guy but, unfortunately, too many of those cars have sat outside for too long. I would love to own the '56 Series 75 Durham that he has, but that car will take some really deep pockets! That '63? Pontiac Bonneville stretch that he has is an awesome car as well!
Kurt

Kurt, Do you or anyone else for that matter, have any pics of the Fleetwood 75 collection in Iowa? I would especially love to see that 56 Derham, since I own one as well.

'56 Derham Series 75

Most of his cars are BIG projects. The '56 Derham Series 75 was basically used as a billboard for many years. The guy's name is Fred Simons. His address is: 1505 First Avenue West in Newton, IA. Phone number is 641.792.1698. Feel free to call or stop by as most of his cars are for sale.
Kurt

Kurt

What's that sitting next to the '47?

Most of his cars are BIG projects. The '56 Derham Series 75 was basically used as a billboard for many years. The guy's name is Fred Simons. His address is: 1505 First Avenue West in Newton, IA. Phone number is 641.792.1698. Feel free to call or stop by as most of his cars are for sale.
Kurt

He has lots of cars for sale but he wants to sell the limos in one lot. The 63 Pontiac is a Superior.

Do you have any pics of that Derham 56?

I have pics of all the limos, but as you requested here is the Derham, but its not a 56, its a 53. Sorry for the bad pics, but these are packed in like sardines, I was standing on a nother limo to get the shots.
limo collection 19.jpg

limo collection 20.jpg

Last edited:
While were at it, here are a few more of the collection. I have many more pics of many more cars but you get the idea. He does have a beautifully restored 58 that I drool over everytime I am over there.
limo collection 22.jpg

limo collection 23.jpg

limo collection 16.jpg

limo collection 18.jpg

limo collection 5.jpg

limo collection 9.jpg

Limos in Newton

Last I spoke with him, he was willing to sell limos individually. Very poor storage conditions. It has been a while since seeing the '53 Durham. '53s and '56s are two of my favorite years and I guess I didn't remember which it was. I think that he was hoping to get rich via eBay, but I think that he has figured out that that is not going to happen with these cars in their condition.
Kurt

Last I spoke with him, he was willing to sell limos individually. Very poor storage conditions. It has been a while since seeing the '53 Durham. '53s and '56s are two of my favorite years and I guess I didn't remember which it was. I think that he was hoping to get rich via eBay, but I think that he has figured out that that is not going to happen with these cars in their condition.
Kurt

Nice to at least hear he is now willing to sell them seperate. I have told him for many years thats how he needs to do it. I havent talked to him for a little over a year. He is prolly finally realizing he will never get to them (he owns a resto shop). You are right, many are in very poor condition, but there are a few that still look good but will still need deep pockets to revive them. I have purchased parts from him in the past from some of the other cars on his property.

Back