Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Classifieds Forum Open to the Public > Wanted

Wanted All responses to these posts, such as price, etc. should be done by Private Message or eMail. Posts may be removed after 30 days or at our discretion. Posting in this forum is limited to PCS Members and / or Site Supporters. We encourage all website users to become members of the Professional Car Society and / or become Site Supporter.

Old 04-14-2019, 09:43 AM
PCS Member

Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,451 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Wanted For 1979 Cadillac

Although this is not a procar, I thought I would ask.

I am working on a 1979 Sedan de Ville, mostly because it is triple white and well equipped. It currently has medium blue dash, steering wheel, etc and the dash pad and steering wheel are cracked. So, I was thinking of changing the highlights to red, or burgundy, if I can find what I would need.

I would need a steering wheel, knobs and seatbelts the rest is all easy. On the other hand, if I find a nice blue steering wheels, I might go for it. On the outside chance that anybody has these items, please pm me, or send me an email to bmarcy@optonline.net Thank you!
Past Northeast Chapter President
Past BoD Member
Co-Chair PCS 1999 Lancaster Meet

And I have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it!
Old 04-14-2019, 11:50 AM
PCS Past President / Senior Website Administrator

Thanked 12,018 Times in 3,951 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts

I have a '78 sedan Deville parked in the woods as a parts car. I think that the dash is cracked, but the steering wheel might still be good. Problem is that I don't go anywhere near it until the ground is frozen. Too many ticks, and I am tired of getting tick bites that get red and I need to take antibiotics to keep from developing Lyme disease. Remind me next winter.
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Steinberg For This Useful Post:
Bill Marcy (04-14-2019)