1977 Armbruster-Stageway Buick 6-Door

wounder if the center door glass will roll down on there 6 door. it should be a nice one to get at a reasonable price. funny how long they keep this car.

Center door glass on my 1981 Armbruster 6 door is stationary. It looks like they used the same style of glass in this one. Bill Frisk

one would have to get it apart to see if you make it do so. I had a 92 superior 6 door that was the same way. but the S&S they would roll down in.

You can buy about any 6-door limo you want, 1996 and older, for $5000 or less. Not a lot of demand or interest in these. I do like the fact that it has the black velour interior!

I guess no speeding in this one. :confused:

Attachments

• 01111_4osdcHg3thL_600x450.jpg
    01111_4osdcHg3thL_600x450.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 262
That's slow enough to get you a ticket in calf. Now me I'm still looking for one that has 3 rows of bench seats and 6windows that go down. Should never have sold that 89.

I had a 1979 Buick Park Avenue with a 403 Olds engine.
Strong engine and powerful.

If it was silver or black it would be tempting. White, forget it.

Never understood why the fake plastic wood look in any car.
Looks even worse with a black interior.

The US exchange makes any car buy for Canadians hard these days.

Darren

that I have to agree with you on. just not big into white cars. found a 6 door Lincoln in NH but white with blue velour interior. pass. as for the wood prig plastic not a lot different the the paint wood gran trim used in the 40-50. some look Ok some look trashy. but you don't find a new car with out it

It's interesting that this particular car has a black velour interior upholstery. Because the 1977 models were the first of the new "down-sized" full-size GM products, by design, most of them had bright or light colored interiors - blues, greens, tans and even reds - that helped to make the interiors appear more spacious. I can't recall having seen a 1977-1979 Buick Elctra with a black interior. And, yeah, that plastic wood-graining on the instrument panel and doors did look cheap.

Back