My Visit/Buying Spree At CW Coach

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Where else on this planet could you find NOS door skins and quarter panels for a '74 M-M?? I spent 4 days this past weekend and early this week with Carl Woerner, Dale Cooper, and the crew at CW Coach. Had a blast, as always. Left for home yesterday morning with my Crown Vic level full of pro-car goodies! Yes, I was able to get all 5 skins in the passenger compartment of a Crown Vic! It's a good thing that I was driving home alone! Carl still has rear side door skins available for '71-'76 M-Ms, but I purchased the last front door skin and the last '74-'76 quarter panels that he had. Carl still has scads of used Superior doors, if anyone is in need.

Attachments

• M-M Skins 1.jpg
    M-M Skins 1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 260
  • M-M Skins 2.jpg
    M-M Skins 2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 261
I should say, scads of late '60s thru 1970 used Superior doors. I didn't really see any '71 and up. He also has NOS '77-'79 Miller Meteor doors and skins as well. I believe that I even saw NOS '77-'79 M-M quarter panels.

That is amazing Kurt! Carl and Dale are nice guys to talk to, although I have never been to, or bought anything from CW Coach. But, I know people who have. That place is a treasure trove.

Wish that you had let us know that you were going. I am certain that you would have had a shopping list from a few people.

You all can get there as easily as I can. There are roads running into Cincinnati from every direction.

Kurt - I appreciate the awesomeness o the Interstate Highway System as much as the next guy. Unfortunately, the powers that be won't let me leave a 200 mile radius from San Antonio without an act of Congress, and days off are hard to come by. Carl was very nice to talk to, but knows he has some items he just hasn't had time to get to since I first asked about 6 months ago. Sure wish I had known you'd have been there!

Nick,
Send me a PM of what you are looking for. I may be able to help. Carl really hadn't really figured out what all of the NOS M-M sheet metal was for until we went through it together on Tuesday. Most of this stuff is not identified. Carl is a busy guy and parts sales is just low on his priority list.

Back