happy holidays

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
I would like to wish my extended PCS family a happy holidays, and a great new year. This year was a highlight to get to go to the international meet and finnaly get to meet alot of you in person. Every one keep it safe this holiday season and lets have another great procar year. Rocky Kathy Bondo & Rallye

Attachments

• dec pics 2011 029.jpg
    dec pics 2011 029.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 324
Well, I just can't resist in going public with our Christmas wish's to everyone as well. Merry Christmas, to all from Dawn and I. Rocky, Thank You for the gift in the mail this week, it was very nice to have you think of us. How kind! We also appreciate Paul Steinberg facilitating the forum, well done! Alright, that means it is time to confess that we bought another coach and it is intended to be Dawn's winter beater so we could put the Buick wagon away from getting salted. Deal was left open ended she could sell the coach in the spring if she wanted to. NO WAY, what? Yes, it is her coach and she wants to keep it. Oh, No did I do this to her?

Attachments

• 1992 Cadillac 35W Bridge.jpg
    1992 Cadillac 35W Bridge.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Hey, I know dat car! Bet the interior is maroon too! It was also a guest at the Ledford Pro-Car Palace!

Attachments

• Ryder Cars 003.jpg
    Ryder Cars 003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 277
  • Ryder Cars 004.jpg
    Ryder Cars 004.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 276
Happy Holidays to everybody here on the forum! Lucille and I wish that all of you will have a wonderful Holiday Season, filled with family, friends, good food and good times. Please stay safe. Please take a little time to think of those less fortunate and say a prayer for our military and all of the people who keep us safe like police, fire and ems. Let's all hope that 2012 will be a good year for all of the people in the world. It is up to us to make America as great and as proud as she once was.

Wow, what a nice coach, and it looks just like Dawn's. I would guess to say it is the same coach. What is a pro car palace? Is that anything like the Corn Palace in South Dakota? Ok, Danny actually has a finger print or two left in this coach as well and we still can not find where or who has the curtains and rods that are missing. Reward if found: You can tell by the picture that I am as much a rear end guy as a front end admirer. I think it has a nice tail light and bumper trim with reflector. Jeremy Ledford is 33? How is that possible? I like the suprises that come with Christmas. xmass Merry Christmas Jeremy! From Dawn and I in Minnesnowta, (sitting here with two coats on) Rocky, Is this whats called high jacking a thread? I was just wondering because I am still not good at this computer/forum stuff yet. Send PM"S Jeremy and don't be a stranger!

Attachments

• 1992 Cadillac taill light and chrome muffler tip detail.jpg
    1992 Cadillac taill light and chrome muffler tip detail.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 1992 Cadillac rear view (dim).jpg
    1992 Cadillac rear view (dim).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 369
60sup9g.jpg

;)

Same Car

Yep, that's the same one all right. When I looked it over at Johnson-Williams in Minneapolis, the glove box still held quite a bit of paperwork, including some stuff from a funeral home not far from Jeremy's place. This coach must've gone from there to the livery service in Brainerd, MN, which is who traded it in to J-W. Very, very nice car yet. Nice save, Mike.

Merry Christmas to one and all........

Attachments

• merry-christmas-graphic-animation1.gif
    merry-christmas-graphic-animation1.gif
    149 KB · Views: 209
  • 400peace-01.gif
    400peace-01.gif
    90.4 KB · Views: 204
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of Our PCS Friends/Family. I hope all is well with everyone

Have a Great Time

Russ. Barb. Mikey. Briana and The MotorCity Chapter

we woke up one morning to flocked trees. just a reminder of the one we imitate but never quite duplicate. let me share it with you

Attachments

• Project0.jpg
    Project0.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 71
:festive:Happy Holidays to everyone and their families. It has been a joy to get to know several of you throughout the year. From the Micro Meet in February, to Hudson in July as well as other events and here on the website.

Rich & Lana:dancing::thewave:

Back