good day in the yard today

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will all most got a lot of exerciser at least but this one is my kind of yard. I'm getting tired of lugging this took box around.

the first picture is about a block north of the proposed meet hotel. glad we got the new windshield in yesterday. the next transportation at the u-pull it yard. the caddy row and the only pro car in the lot. one other transport van is it. so how about a Mercury pickup not built in Canadian. no 75s here, need the back molding off the hood. still need it after today got a few leads but no molding.

but still look at those fins and when is the last time you saw a Imperial like this in one piece for sale. the 48 Henny is still there to

my buddy Dan was busy labeling cars so did not get to look there they had just bought 60 units from another collection. did tough base on the 75. he sad that he has moved it and had no trouble it fired right up. might try to drive it home

Attachments

• IMG_2285.jpg
    IMG_2285.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_2286.jpg
    IMG_2286.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2287.jpg
    IMG_2287.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_2288.jpg
    IMG_2288.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_2289.jpg
    IMG_2289.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_2291.jpg
    IMG_2291.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_2293.jpg
    IMG_2293.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_2294.jpg
    IMG_2294.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 280
Nice pictures, thank you. That Mercury pickup.....the white one looks like it has a tail light, the lens at least....in the bumper...similar to what you might find in a Cadillac procar.
Wish I could walk around in there a while.

Dave:applause:

Good eye Dave!!

That is definitely not the correct rear bumper for that Merc. Looks to be possibly off of a Malibu wagon.

I have a thing for 64 Mercurys, reliving my youth I suppose as I had a 64 Park Lane Convertible 1968 to 1971. But that one.well. a little too "individualized" for my liking.......

yes all this st of yards are a few blocks from the host hotel. picked over for sure but still some surprises. directions an indications of what is there will be included. don't spent to much time in the yards in the east part of the state. found a cherry in fact two boat tail Rivieras. one complete mines the seats the other just a shell. and a late 70s 98 Oldsmobile. looks like grandmothers car drove out, shut off and heading for the crusher. getting tired by then so we will have to revisit that one. the hood molding is about 3 inches shorter the the Pontiac I was looking for close better not but still looking.

back p today one more pt choice VA appointment that I'm to bring my insurance card pay up front my deducible then they will decide latter if I may be reimbursed for it or not. 23 people involved in making me appointment I could have picked up the phone and done with one call myself if I wanted to do self pay. and no back up gear. 5 years ago it would have been 2 people. Dr who ordered the consult. the off station clerk that set it up and one more if you count the on station billing clerk who billed my insurance for the station. now it includes my senators staff who introduces bills to force the VA into doing what they did just five years ago. as the VA tries to push us vets into the privet sector so they can get out of health care. in this case everyone looses

Back