Not Pro-Car but a monster motorcycle

I had a chance to ride a Boss Hoss motorcycle yesterday. You actually straddle a car engine and the power is unbelieveable. I rode the red one.

BikeWeek-Wed1002.jpg

Do you ever work?:14_6_12:

Sure Danny but when Bike Week is here, got to go! Getting ready to head to Hooter's for a few hours and I did embalm a body at 3 a.m. this morning. I have a great team and an excellent Assistant General Manager which allows me the freedom I enjoy. :thumbsup:

that and a wife that dosen't deserve you!!! the v8 bikes would be something to tip over. me I've been to bike 2 weeks and that says it all.

that and a wife that dosen't deserve you!!! the v8 bikes would be something to tip over. me I've been to bike 2 weeks and that says it all.

Actually my Harley is more top heavy than the Boss Hoss. You sit very low with a wide stance, it's an automatic so no clutch, and it FLYS!!! When going through the curves you could lay it down just like my Harley with no issues. At first I was afraid of it but within a short distance I was riding like I owned it. There were a couple trikes in with the ride with us. I've seen some with 572 engines, blowers, and NOS to top it off. Now that is crazy.

Do you ever work?:14_6_12:

Sure do Danny. It's 5:50 a.m. and while ya'll slept Richard was at the funeral home again embalming most of the night. Heading home from some coffee. Oh you mean the hotel? Got a call last night there was a drunk lady raising hell so I told them to call the cops. Funny how most people calm down when an officer shows up.

Have a "GREAT DAY" people!

:bigMoon:

Sure do Danny. It's 5:50 a.m. and while ya'll slept Richard was at the funeral home again embalming most of the night. Heading home from some coffee. Oh you mean the hotel? Got a call last night there was a drunk lady raising hell so I told them to call the cops. Funny how most people calm down when an officer shows up.

Have a "GREAT DAY" people!

:bigMoon:

Sorry Richard, I got it now, you work all night and play all day! You may want to sleep it off next week.:angel:

Just did some filming at the hotel with the "Throttle Junkies" crew. That was fun. I'm out of here to ride on the last day of Bike Week 2010. :biker:

Watch out for that drunk lady........... she might be out with her car today gunning for the hotel manager that got her in trouble last night.... :peek-a-boo:

Back