World record attempt

This doesn't necessarily conform to PCS standards so I didn't post it in the events section. We were car #49 of the 51 that set the original record. The current record I believe is 108 held by a group overseas. I know that other PCS members have attended the event in Hell, MI where the original record was set by multiple pro car groups. This current attempt to get the record back is also open to all groups. We may not all agree on how to maintain our cars but it is good to have a variety represented for the general public to base their own opinion. http://www.hearseshow.com Date May 26 2018

PCS rules only apply to PCS events. if at another event you are advertising and trying to get other people to joint the PCS, then you are representing the club and you car should be displayed as per our rules. that's all. if your inviting people to join a a non PCS event they should not expect it to be run by our rules but the event rules.

all you need to say is time date time and place. if I was close enough I would be dropping in. if it was for bragging rights I would make a effort to be there for that. so let us know

Back