Help I've Fallen........

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
"To whomever that guy was that coined the phrase, "I 'bout fell outta my chair....well I'm one up on him. I DID fall outta MY chair!!!" :poster_oops:

:071:

(Well, it was nice knowing y'alll) :hide:

Feel free to add a caption, and see, you just never know when a camera will come in handy!

Attachments

• The Chair.jpg
    The Chair.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 283
Looks like the person who pulled the chair out from under him before he sat down is out in the hall !

Another one of those...
I have fallen and can't get up !

Either that or he was drinking and being pushed on a chair at a high rate of speed. :drive2:

Bee can tell you not to play on hotel baggage carts or chairs with
wheels at a PCS meet ! :4_11_9:

Anyway you look at it... it looks like you all had a great time and a good laugh too. :thumbsup:

Darren

Hey!

This ain't funny, do you know how close he came to falling on me? I was right there and that is either mine or Jeremy's foot in the hall. Seeing we are all in the same PCS Fit Club, if this would have caused a domino effect that may have registered on the Richter Scale.:stars:

"To whomever that guy was that coined the phrase, "I 'bout fell outta my chair....well I'm one up on him. I DID fall outta MY chair!!!" :poster_oops:

Feel free to add a caption, and see, you just never know when a camera will come in handy!

Too Many Corona's

Hangovers were aplenty after the annual meeting of The Wearers of a Samsonite on A Shoulder meeting...

This Incident is quite Similar to an Incident in 2007 in Burbank. Crime Scene tape and a Card That Says " Do not enter under penal code ETC.

LOL

Russ

Back