is it

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
back door Friday. been fighting this rear of the car not a flat panel back here. but I think we got it going our way now

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpg
    IMG_6989.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_6990.jpg
    IMG_6990.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_6996.jpg
    IMG_6996.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_6998.jpg
    IMG_6998.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 176
It is exciting to see this old girl under restoration. Will she be ready for your Int'l Meet next year?

How do you know it is an "old girl", not an "old boy"? Are you suffering from gender bias in your description? Haven't you heard that it is politically incorrect today to make assumptions as to the sex of a car? :D

body wise this was the worse damage on the car. the used a tractor with a bucket to push it across the field. the chain with the hook around the splash apron to pull it didn't do near as much damage. I could not find any Pontiac taillights for a long time so we made up that set of Chevy ones to fill the hole so I could drive it around some. none of the lights have worked on the car as long as I have had it but really it got parked for a leaking water pump. the pinion bearing out was not a problem to them I guess. this is what we had to start out with. hard to believe I roughed them out in 13.

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1564.jpg
    IMG_1564.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 135
How do you know it is an "old girl", not an "old boy"? Are you suffering from gender bias in your description? Haven't you heard that it is politically incorrect today to make assumptions as to the sex of a car? :D

Oh well, whatever it is, maybe it is a hermaphordyte.

like my mother said Cats are she's and dogs are he's no mater what there sex. if your a guy your car is a gal if your a gal it's a boy. unless you want it to be the other:eek::D

Back