63 on Summer Day

Brendan Martin

PCS Member
Last Saturday was the last day of my paramedic refresher, the weather was perfect so I brought the 63. Here are some photos.

Attachments

• image-645041435.jpg
    image-645041435.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 500
  • image-3068701045.jpg
    image-3068701045.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 493
  • image-547112204.jpg
    image-547112204.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 496
As always the car looks great,your lucky whenever we did recerts or refreshers they made us wear full uniforms, mainly to prevent us from going out for lunch and extending it:cheers:

It's a great running car and a lot of fun. This summer I've managed to get it out about 5 times. Not bad considering this crazy house!

Great looking car, I would much rather show up in a rig like this than a Type III any day. There is somethings majestic about seeing a procar roll up in scene.

Thank you for sharing and hope the medic refresher went well.

That is a great looking car Brendan. I love the color scheme. You getting this car was a great save.

Thanks folks. These were taken two years ago, and she still looks good. The color combination is a very light green top over a green bottom. I have to defer technical questions to the man that brought this car back, Mr. Renstrom. He, and many others in this club helped save this car. Chief Devies, the 75 looks great, it's almost time for it to retire to Rhode Island?!
The 63 will be fitted with bias ply tires in the next few weeks.

She sure is a beauty Brendan, thanks for sharing the pics for us all to drool over! And what a tribute to Ed's fantastic craftsmanship.

Back