? length of 74 M&M........

Charles Lambert

PCS Life Member
Guys,

I'm considering buying an enclosed car trailer for my 74 Cadillac M&M combo.......anybody got the length and height specs????????

Charles, aka Gene, Lambert

over 21

My 61 is well over 21 feet long. I think you could safely use Jeremy's bumper to bumper measurement. Allow room to get in and hook the tie downs in place. You might want to measure the body for it's widest point too. That would not be good to get it in the trailer and then not be able to get out of the coach.
Mike

More info

Here's some more info for you! Width is 83 inches, height with 890-15 tires is 83 inches from ground to roof top with out a beacon or arieal wire on the roof all on a combo or lo-top M-M ambulance, all info is from the 1973 lititure which should apply to your 74 as well.

Guys,

I'm considering buying an enclosed car trailer for my 74 Cadillac M&M combo.......anybody got the length and height specs????????

Charles, aka Gene, Lambert
Gene, they've given you the info, I just wanted to say welcome to the group here. It's been a long time since we've talked. Good to hear from you!

Steve,

YOu as well, i did not know the original site/name had been hijacked!!!! LOL, got tooooo busy trying to finish MORE school, but now i know why the website had such a different FACE.

Hope to see ya soon

Gene

Here's some more info for you! Width is 83 inches, height with 890-15 tires is 83 inches from ground to roof top with out a beacon or arieal wire on the roof all on a combo or lo-top M-M ambulance, all info is from the 1973 lititure which should apply to your 74 as well.

is the WIDTH correct, same as HEIGHT

Charles;

Not trying to be bossy but as others have said allow room for getting in and out but my first must have would be adequate weight capacity. Check your axle ratings along with tire specs/condition.

A side entry door would also be a must for me.

Good Luck!

Back