Danny Ryder

LeeAnn Cunningham

PCS Member
Danny wanted me to let everyone know that he was just admitted into the hospital. He had been having chest pain all day and tingling in his arms. When he got there his blood pressure was 155/99. They did an EKG and it was ok, blood work and chest x-ray was ok. But, they are admitting him to monitor him and doing another test to make sure his heart is ok. He said his blood pressure is 137/85 now. He thinks they are doing the test in the morning but said they really wasn't clear on that. He is at Piedmont Mountainside Hospital in Jasper. Please send positive thoughts his way! I will keep everyone updated as I hear any news.

I will be thinking about you Danny !!!

All the best for a speedy exit from the hospital
in great health !!!

Glad you are in good hands. Glad you are getting it checked out.

Take care !
Darren

My best wishes, Danny. I hope they get to the bottom of these symptoms and treat appropriately. Good move admitting yourself! I'll be watching for updates. Tom

Danny,

We are sorry to learn about your problem and hospitalization. Your neighbors from across the state line wish you a speedy recovery.

Jim Thompson

Hope that you are feeling better, and that you will be out soon.
Best wishes...... Paul and Sandy

those of us in the procedure stage of life are hoping this is just one of the hiccups. hang in there and go with the flow

Update

They just took Danny for a stress test. They won't let him eat until afterward. If Danny doesn't eat on queue he gets sick with a headache and ill as a hornet. He said he is weak and almost passed out from lack of food. His bp is ok this morning. More later!

Danny is finished with the stress test. He had such a bad headache from not eating that they gave him morphine. His blood sugar had dropped. They are going to do one more test, an electrocardiogram to check the heart valves. If that goes well they may allow him to go home afterwards.

Back