1994 Eureka Hearse Cadillac Fleetwood

Nice looking hearse especially coming from northern Michigan. An if that is a real copper casket for $900... what a deal!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 131
Is there any advice any of the experts can give me about considering a hearse such as this? I have two old Chevies but no professional cars. Anything good/bad to consider about a Eureka, this year Cadillac, or engine, etc?

Thanks

All the Pro rear drive Cadillacs of the 94 to 96 era carry the Chevrolet Caprice cop car LT-1 engine and 4L-60 transmission so parts are easy to come by. motor is terriffic, gas mileage 19 to 23 issues water pump and optispark distributer easy fix and optispark goes bad from water pump leaking on it so if you keep an eye on pump no issues with distributer. 4L-60 trans is good but not great keep fluid changed with premium fluid and don't use OD in traffic and its good. Only other issue is theft control module goes berserk occasionaly disconnecting battery for a while usually drives the gremlins away. Rest of the coach is about bullet proof and an absolute pleasure to drive. I am in the cop car business bought sold and reconditioned over 500 in the day. The only car to beat them is the Crown Victoria / Town cars form 03 t0 11 and they come no where near in performance.

Back