Ingenious ideas...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
This is how the repairman fixed the radio in Richards car... He now drives with music...

Attachments

• rvair.jpg
    rvair.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 292
This next submission is for Larry Wilson.. This should help to keep him from getting hot under the collar...

Attachments

• rvair2..jpg
    rvair2..jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 263
and finally, we have found a unicycle that Rick Duffy should have no problem using... :hide:

Attachments

• rvair3.jpg
    rvair3.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 260
Red Green's one of my heros

Hey Jim...not sure how many folks have even heard of Red Green...he's a Canadian icon:smileflagcan:

Red Green

We don't just sit around watching the shootem'ups and the lawyer and doctor shows. Some of us go for the more cultural presentations on public broadcasting. Red Green is a Canadian icon but he is well known south of the Canadian border. Remember, 'if the women don't find you handsome they should find you handy'.
Duct tape forevery one!!
Mike

:thumb:

you know your in trouble when you say how did he do that and why. but I do know he has at least a first cousin or at best a half brother around here.

One of my favorite Red Green contraptions was the "Squat Limo". He took a couple of late-eighties econoboxes (Chevy Novas, maybe? I had one once), knocked the doors off, and duct-taped the two cars together side-by-side. Seating for ten, two radios, two AC units... It was a classic!

Back