1959 Cadillac Hearse Ecto 1 Ha Ha of day

I. Got a headache from shaking my head. No that they are asking this for a hacked up bearly running car but that someone might actually buy it for this sum

I am going to take the plunge...I am going to liquidate the 401K and the kids' college funds, then I should have enough to buy this coach. I will be envied by men and pursued by women! ......:yum:

I have been away for quite some time. I have not lost interest; I took the family on vacation, then the holidays came up...all this while my wife and I were shopping the market for land...We are currently under contract, so in about 6 weeks or so, we should be back to normal. If all goes as planned, we will be buying a beautiful horse ranch in the mountains of Colorado...boarders BLM on two sides...~8400 feet above sea-level, river going through the property. Aspens, Ponderosa pines, cotton woods, Elk, deer, etc...I am pretty excited. In the works is a pole barn for the coaches...The amount of money that I pay to store them is almost the same as a monthly payment on a newly built pole barn, so it is a definite must. Wish me luck...I plan on being poor for a while, so please do not post any nice coaches on this site! LOL

glad to hear it don't be concerting any of them to 4x4 now

Ed, I was actually going to have you do the 4x4 conversion for me...:rolleyes:

Seriously, I am not a millionaire...Between buying this land and my son's braces, I barely have enough extra money for an oil change let alone the custom destruction of a perfectly good coach. I would send pics of the land, but I am currently only a website member, so my account does not have the privileges to do so. I am saving every dime, so forgive me for not supporting the PCS this year.

I will remind everyone, that picture hosting has been extended to all registered users, regardless of being a Site Supporter or not. This change was made over a year ago, and it has been pointed out whenever someone brings up the subject of pictures. Everyone, please feel free to take advantage of the free picture hosting on the website. I don't know of anyone that doesn't like to see pictures to go along with the discussions.

Back