'63 Superior Pontiac military high top

Listing as courtesy to owner, Carl Bannowsky. Direct inquiries to him. 505.334.3566

This is a recent acquisition Carl picked up and drove home. It has a clear title and like most cars in high plateau northwest NM, is very very solid. '63 has a new alternator, plugs, and oil filter after sitting for 7-8 years. Other than a missing driver fender molding that Carl hasn't located yet, he believes it is complete. (Obviously wheels weren't included in his equation.) 76k original miles. Carl is asking $3500. Location is Aztec, NM. There are no ads up for this anywhere else!

img6281b.jpg

img6287o.jpg

img6294dx.jpg

img6295w.jpg

img6290a.jpg

img6301b.jpg

img6300s.jpg

img6309v.jpg

could this be the one

and i thought it had been crushed. 20k later it goes to barrett jackson and brings a million!! and i thought this subject had been hashed over enough! oh the drama!!:beatdeadhorse5:

not a bad price the things missing most likly went to a bonny some were. one has to be able to except a plain car to redo it. but having had a old military one I can say simple is still better. a lot less to have to redo and that make the restoration a lot cheaper. but the other side of the coin is you have to do it right as there is not a lot of cover up in a simple car. if it's off you see it right now.

When I had my small standby ambulance service in Lubbock, a guy approached me with a pristine '63 Navy hightop Pontiac ambulance: one of the few that I've seen with the stacked Superior bullet lights. The guy wanted a whopping $400 for the car. I got to drive it, and it drove like a dream, and had standard shift. I went to a friend to borrow the money and when I came back it was already gone. Sold to a school kid who literally ripped out the bullet lights and left the car looking terrible. Funny what can happen in just 30 minutes sometimes.

Steve

I think that car has your name all over it !!!

I think you should get it and finish it up to be a JFK clone.

For real !

Darren

Back