Look what the Easter Bunny brought me.

Does anyone know what a "Pin Bushing Housing Plug" is or what it does? One end of it is located right next to the spark plugs on my engine.

Great looking car, Noah! At first I wondered if it were right hand drive from the first photo, but in those beautiful interior shots it appears the wheel is on the "correct" side! Very American style in interior and exterior design; do you know anything about its history? Congratulations on getting & saving a unique car.

Great looking car, Noah! At first I wondered if it were right hand drive from the first photo, but in those beautiful interior shots it appears the wheel is on the "correct" side! Very American style in interior and exterior design; do you know anything about its history? Congratulations on getting & saving a unique car.

I know the Mercedes W123 Chassis was made in Germany, the chassis was then sent to Grazia Carrozzeria (I don't believe they are still in business, however I snail-mailed a letter to the address I had and have not heard back anything) in Bologna Italy where I am guessing it first served. It then made its way to GC Williams Funeral home in Louisville Kentucky, then to Boatright Funeral Home in Indianapolis, IN. It was then traded in to Butler Coach Company, who kept it for many years before selling it to me.

So, it appears my car was originally a sort of Blue Metal Flake color before it was repainted Black. I'm trying to decide which color to have it repainted. Your thoughts?

WOW!

I had to share my excitement over finding these pictures...

While I don't have the Grazia Mercedes-Benz anymore, I am still fond of it.

I thought my old one might have been the only one they built, but I just came across these. And for a second I thought this might have been the same car (mine was that same color blue underneath the black paint), but the different bumpers, wheels, rear door latch and drapes make me think not...

Sure looks nice though, especially in its home land!

Back