ever hall one of these in you hearse???

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
I figured i had to post some pics of what i hauled in my hearse. i have the feeling there may not have anyone here that hauled one. It was 8'10" long and 250 lbs when it came out of the water. And now is going to hang in my tiki bar. Thank you uncle for the cool a** B-day present!!!

Attachments

• hearse body 001.jpg
    hearse body 001.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 237
  • hearse body 002.jpg
    hearse body 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 230
  • hearse body 003.jpg
    hearse body 003.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 227
  • hearse body 005.jpg
    hearse body 005.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
I don't belve you Bragging up a stiff in back of your car. got to say it's nice to be able to do it. now then if you had a gurney loading and unloading would have been simple. but it was a nice gift from your uncle. was your aunt behind giving it away??

I don't belve you Bragging up a stiff in back of your car. got to say it's nice to be able to do it. now then if you had a gurney loading and unloading would have been simple. but it was a nice gift from your uncle. was your aunt behind giving it away??

Good guess i think a little.

hammerhead

Rocky,
What does it weigh now?
I have hauled car parts, truck parts, musical instruments and sound equipment, and pregnant women but never a shark. Bet this is the first time anyone has ever seen a shark in an eagle.
Mike

Rocky,
What does it weigh now?
I have hauled car parts, truck parts, musical instruments and sound equipment, and pregnant women but never a shark. Bet this is the first time anyone has ever seen a shark in an eagle.
Mike

I could lie and say my big guns in the picture is holding all the 250, HA-HA! but it is around 60lbs now

I don't think that you are the first to haul a shark in the back of a hearse. I will bet that many a loan shark has been in the back of a hearse... You are probably the first to haul a hammer head shark, and it is a cool present. What did your wife think of the new addition?

You all should have seen it when it was full of my lawn mowing gear or bags of leaves on the way to the compost site. Or the couple of times we loaded it up for trips to the county landfill. No end of "comments" on those occasions. Or the trips to Lowes to bring home bulky whatevers. The SUV types don't know what to think as we load up stuff they can't cram into their pretentious UglyMobiles. Great fun. Enjoy it, Rocky.

I can tell you guys that a full sized washer and dryer fit very nicely in a 1970Superior crown combo. The rollers make it nice and easy as well.

Aint it great how many things you can fit in the back of a pro car that won't fit in another car, or you just don't want to put it in the bed of the truck. Very cool gift Rocky.

Josh

I don't think that you are the first to haul a shark in the back of a hearse. I will bet that many a loan shark has been in the back of a hearse... You are probably the first to haul a hammer head shark, and it is a cool present. What did your wife think of the new addition?

She shakes her head, but also thinks it will fit in well in the tiki bar. And i think glad it is not hanging in the bed room or living room.

Back