1976 M-M Cadillac combination

1976 Cadillac hearse - $5000 (Northridge)
Date: 2011-10-26, 4:34PM PDT
Reply to: sale-fssvv-2670749101@craigslist.org

This is a 1976 Cadillac Miller Meteor combination hearse.
It is in great shape and is 100% complete. It has a newly rebuilt 500ci engine and carb, and a TH400 transmission that run great. I installed a new high flow water pump, starter, and rear brake shoes. All the glass is perfect with no chips or cracks and has a brand new windshield. This coach is a hearse / ambulance combination which features the removable landau panels with glass underneath, giving it the limousine style look. It also has rear floor panels that flip from rollers for a casket, to plain floor for a gurney or removal cot. It has immaculate flip up jump seats in back for medical assistants, or the seats fold down to accommodate the casket. It also has rear heat, AC and roll down rear windows. The dash has some cracked areas but is not that noticeable.
The fuel tank was cleaned and boiled with a working fuel gauge. I know a lot of hearse fuel gauges read 1/8th tank when empty, however, this one is accurate.
I installed a stereo in the dash with speaker boxes behind the seats and in the rear deck. I cut new panels for the rear speakers, and I have the original panels, and original curtains which are included with sale. I installed a temp guage as the car used to run warm, but Ive had no problems since I installed the new water pump.
I put new tires on a year ago and the .75 whitewall is still nice and fresh looking.

The car is clean with no rust. It came from a mortuary in Arizona 6 years ago and I am basically the second owner.
The hearse has a clear California title and is currently registered and ready to go!

5V25Z35R63n13mb3lcbaq293a67a990581154.jpg
5Z15W55R03m63o53l7baq582c117a564a195f.jpg

Sharp car. To bad he had to go cutting stuff to put speakers in. This one looks to have a little bit different landau panel than mine did.

Josh

Attachments

• 76 2.jpg
    76 2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 181
Back