Turkey Run Car Show-Daytona Beach

We had a nice little get together with a few PCS members coming as far away as New York, to enjoy our Thanksgiving Turkey Run car show.

We also enjoyed the Gaslight Parade, Ormond AACA Car Show where Bill took a 1st (no surprise there) and I a 2nd.

Another great Thanksgiving event. Looking forward to our local Christmas Parade on Dec 1st with the ambulance.

Attachments

• IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_3047.jpg
    IMG_3047.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_3646.jpg
    IMG_3646.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 208
Nice picture of Mr. Dan in a 55 Nash.

Attachments

• IMG_8322.jpg
    IMG_8322.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_8428.jpg
    IMG_8428.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_8540.jpg
    IMG_8540.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_9018.jpg
    IMG_9018.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 197
Richard

Snow is 6" deep about an hour north of Toronto, averaging 32 degrees F, overcast...

You are at a car show, with the sun shining, wearing T-shirts, having fun... and you think you need SNOW !!!

Someone needs to rethink that northern move !

Enjoy the weather, cars and PCS members visits...
You have it made !

Darren

P.S. HI Dan !

I'll tell you a little funny on the Nash. It just got out of the restoration shop after 2.5 years. Bill Wright drove it up from Frostproof, FL for the owner. The car owner, Dan Herrick, and myself, were in the car and just got inside the Daytona Speedway when, chunk-chunk-chunk it dies. Dan looks over and asks if the gas gauge worked which showed 1/4 of a tank. Hank said I think so besides I put gas in it over a week ago. No gas. The car cools off and he puts 5 gallons of gas in it and he's good to go.
Then it dies several more times thinking it is vapor lock. Turns out it needed 3.5 gallons of coolant and at this point seems to have corrected the problem.
It is one sweet 55 Nash but couldn't talk him into mounting a beacon on it.

Richard

Snow is 6" deep about an hour north of Toronto, averaging 32 degrees F, overcast...

You are at a car show, with the sun shining, wearing T-shirts, having fun... and you think you need SNOW !!!

Someone needs to rethink that northern move !

Enjoy the weather, cars and PCS members visits...
You have it made !

Darren

P.S. HI Dan !

Darren, the only ones in T-shirts were those of us from up north, the locals were all complaining about how cold it was. They had on heavy jackets. Then again you Canadians would most likely be in shorts and T-shirts complaining about how hot it was. It actually went in the 50's at night and only made it to 70 in the daytime!

Back