Merry Christmas!

John Burchfield

PCS Life Member
OK, I fell asleep in the recliner tonight before getting down to making these posts, so that's why I'm up at this hour! The newer of the "big girls" are here at the house so I did a little maneuvering to line them up for holiday photos. I hope everybody has a very Merry Christmas! A white Christmas is a pretty rare event in South Carolina! The snow hadn't been falling long when I took these. It's still snowing lightly now and there's probably 2-3" on the ground, but barely any on the streets. (Note: no wreath needles were harmed during this photo shoot)

Attachments

• IMG_1524_2_1.jpg
    IMG_1524_2_1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1526_4_1.jpg
    IMG_1526_4_1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 103
(Note: no wreath needles were harmed during this photo shoot)

Nice photo! I would be more worried about the needles falling off and going down into the cowl air intake screen....anyway, now since the cars were out in the snow, when you pull them back in you have to dry them off. Thanks for going to all the trouble for the photo.

We have had continual snow on the ground for a month now. I know its a rare happening in your area, but here, we are already getting sick of it! Hope it doesn't stick around too long for you.

Nice photo! I would be more worried about the needles falling off and going down into the cowl air intake screen....anyway, now since the cars were out in the snow, when you pull them back in you have to dry them off. Thanks for going to all the trouble for the photo.

We have had continual snow on the ground for a month now. I know its a rare happening in your area, but here, we are already getting sick of it! Hope it doesn't stick around too long for you.

Shawn, the snow had just begun when I took these. It was about 38 degrees, so everything was melting as soon as it hit the ground (or Cadillacs). I took these while my dish for the family gathering was in the oven. When I finished it was T minus 10 minutes on the oven timer, so no wipe-down happened! We now have around 4" and it's 34. No snow on the roads to speak of. Our snow rarely stays around for long. Sun has peeked out a time or two, and tomorrow's forecast is for 37 and sun w/ gusty winds, so it will all be gone by Tuesday or Wednesday. The problem will be tonight's forecast of 20, which should make for interesting commuting in the morning as there will be a few icy places.....

Back