67's First Car Show

Josh Gentry

PCS Member
I took the 67 to its first car show today, I was shocked to see how many people were acctuelly interested in it. There were a lot of people that took pictures, and beleave it or not, no stupid questions, or comments. I took 3rd place in my class, witch for some reason was the production class 67-72. I got beet out by a 67 Chevelle, and a Camaro, forgot what year. Not sure why I was in that class, but I don't care, I had a great time talking to people and showing off the car. Oh, and I notest there seemed to be a lot of younger people interested. Just thought I'd shair.:D

Josh

It is a nice looking car Josh! I think the general public has become much more aware of professional cars in the past ten, or fifteen years. They sometimes even know a little more than you might expect. Congratulations on the award!

That's a great accomplishment!

Josh- It is very frustrating to be lumped into a group of cars just based on vintage. Your regular crowd is going to eat up the muscle cars and the 57 Chevies,etc. So to win that award, you outdid a lot of "traditional" car owners. That's a great feeling of accomplishment. (How's it taste?) Haaaaaa
Good luck
Kev

Josh- It is very frustrating to be lumped into a group of cars just based on vintage. Your regular crowd is going to eat up the muscle cars and the 57 Chevies,etc. So to win that award, you outdid a lot of "traditional" car owners. That's a great feeling of accomplishment. (How's it taste?) Haaaaaa
Good luck
Kev
I must say pretty good. I didn't even go hoping to win anything, I just wanted to show off the coach, and for people to enjoy it. But, bringing home a trophy is a plus.

Josh

congrats!!!

Congradulations Josh.
Being lumped in with the 'regular' car is not the greatest but you did win so someone liked what they saw. I do too.
Mike

CONGRATULATIONS!
I have been to a lot of car shows and has even had classes make up for me. About every car show there is a couple of 57 Chevys, Corvettes, and Mustangs, but how many procars have you seen? I like seeing the more unusual cars that are not seen at car shows or anywhere.

Back