I Spy With My Little Eye..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Somebody I know, received a new pro car yesterday. Today I visited them to witness it and took some pictures. I think that party should be the one to announce it, but there is another find here.

Here is a few clues

1. I did not buy it, right now it is hard enough to buy gasoline.

2. The new owner is close enough for me to drive and see it anytime I want.

3. It is an ambulance.

Figure it out yet?

Okay he hasn't said yet, so here is another two clues:

It is a Cadillac

It is a Superior

Since the first clue, I knew that it was Dan Skivolacke. Just wondering where he is going to store this one?? Didn't want to spoil Ron's fun... :D

It is not me but I know who it is.

This is a car we have known about for 10 years but had lost track of. Glad it is back in the PCS family.

Wow

Wow you guys are good. I will have Paul post a pick I took that just kind of sums up the whole thing. He's so brave!

Attachments

• Crazy (1536 x 1152).jpg
    Crazy (1536 x 1152).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 135
Bob Hedges...

Bob Hedges took that car in trade about 12 or 15 years ago. He took a few pictures and then sold it so someone whom he couldn't remember........typical Hedges...........and we have been looking for it ever since. It has not been well taken care of in the interim. It was a nice car back then. Glad Dan has it. He has two parts cars that should help get it in tip-top shape.

I think that's the same '59 that was on Craigslist about two months ago, being sold by a museum where it had been sitting for quit some time. I talked to the then owner about it, but he wasn't very good at responding to my emails...

Adam

Certified Crazy

Still sorta in shock.... Still don't know why I bought another big restoration car ??????

Photo that Ron Devies submited doesn't show side view.... maybe I can post one later, however, it is a CROWN !!!!!

Still sorta in shock.... Still don't know why I bought another big restoration car ??????

Photo that Ron Devies submited doesn't show side view.... maybe I can post one later, however, it is a CROWN !!!!!

oh come on now let me help!! I just take it off your hands, then you can get back to live as normal. man with a new 59 life will never be the same for you.;)

I will post some more

Attachments

• DSC00423 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSC00423 (600 x 450).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00425 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSC00425 (600 x 450).jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSC00426 (450 x 600).jpg
    DSC00426 (450 x 600).jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 90
Status