Off topic tooting my own horn...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it isn't pro car related, but this is what I have to say...

Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to this old man...
Happy birthday to me!!!

Happy Birthday

Yes, Happy Birthday to you.
Having birthdays is better than the alternative it has been said.
Mike

Congratulations on your Birthday ........... Chuck, you look great for being 75...... exactly how old are you? Here is an idea for your next years calander...... Print your birthday on it, so all the people that buy calenders will send you a birthday card ... :)

:D Thanks for the b-day wishes guys.

Whats the matter Rick? You don't want to see me in my b-day suit? I'm a good looking guy for as old as I am! At least I think so. Well I guess that my opinion might not be a good one afterall. There are a lot of other things running around up in my head that I wouldn't want others to know about. :eek:

Paul, good idea with printing my b-day on the calendars. Maybe I can even get everyone to send me a present along with the card every year. Money works best (hint hint).

Paul, I don't know if I want to tell everyone here my age. I don't want to make all you guys look older than you already are.

:D Thanks for the b-day wishes guys.

Whats the matter Rick? You don't want to see me in my b-day suit? I'm a good looking guy for as old as I am! At least I think so. Well I guess that my opinion might not be a good one afterall. There are a lot of other things running around up in my head that I wouldn't want others to know about. :eek:

Paul, good idea with printing my b-day on the calendars. Maybe I can even get everyone to send me a present along with the card every year. Money works best (hint hint).

Paul, I don't know if I want to tell everyone here my age. I don't want to make all you guys look older than you already are.

All but one of my collector cars is older than you!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back