'76 M-M 3-Way Elect. Landau in San Diego

Not the price for having a vinyl top, but more like the price for leaving any coach sit outside for an extended period of time. Vinyl tops held up well, if stored inside as they were intended to be. People who don't keep their coaches under a roof are not preserving them. They are only prolonging their deterioration.

Not the price for having a vinyl top, but more like the price for leaving any coach sit outside for an extended period of time. Vinyl tops held up well, if stored inside as they were intended to be. People who don't keep their coaches under a roof are not preserving them. They are only prolonging their deterioration.

Very true and is alot of the problem, but not always the case. The factory didnt really prep the metal since they were just going to cover it. I had a new top put on my 85 Superior in 2004 due to damage from a storm. Anyway, the shop fixed the rust that was under it, and prepped it correctly (that shop specializes in ambulance building and pro car body work), and that car is always garaged and I can see a few rust bubbles appearing under the top again.

Back