driving instructions for meet

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
in the paper e-mail computer age we live in I have missed place the driving instructions. all I have are my rough draft so with Aurther present and the bi lateral nephropathy, trigger fingers on both hands this Dyslectic old man spent the whole morning using a old word program no longer supported by Microsoft to create new ones. only for you guys would I do this I would rather pour cement. but my secretary is out of commission. so we make do I hope you get amused as you fallow along. they will get you there and back. I post them here so I know were they are. if things crash on me.

Attachments

• driving directions i.jpg
    driving directions i.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 400
  • driving directions 2.jpg
    driving directions 2.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 414
Ed it says the attachments are pending approval. I think that happened to me once and Paul explained it was because they were too large.

Ed it says the attachments are pending approval. I think that happened to me once and Paul explained it was because they were too large.

I approved the attachments right after Ed had posted them, and I also copied the post to another forum. I just reapproved the attachments again.
Paul

Oakleaf Old Cars & Crushing- Hartford, SD

There is also a classic car salvage yard just south of Hartford, SD(on the eastern end of the state) just a couple of miles south of I-90, for those that would be interested and are driving to the meet from the east. They have many hundreds of classic cars going back to the 20s. Only 2 pro cars left. 1 is a VERY early Henney, as I recall. The other is a '73 Superior Cadillac limo style combo(for sale complete only). Many of the cars are for sale complete only. They will not let you wander the yard, UNLESS you are very specific as to what you are looking for. There are 2 yards that sit side-by-side there. Both are call Oakleaf. Different ownership and only the North yard(closest to the interstate) has old cars. It will look like a metal scrap yard as you drive in. The old cars are to the rear of the yard.
Their address is:
Oakleaf Old Cars & Crushing
26240 463rd Ave.
Hartford, SD 57033

then the yard in sturges has a lot of 50 threw 80s stuff he wants to see that yard is any one is looking for a business to buy.

Jim's is a guess i could go out and read the recite i got but its in the other 72 getting a heart transplant. Its just across from the buffalo chip camp ground easy to find on 34.

There is also a classic car salvage yard just south of Hartford, SD(on the eastern end of the state) just a couple of miles south of I-90, for those that would be interested and are driving to the meet from the east. They have many hundreds of classic cars going back to the 20s. Only 2 pro cars left. 1 is a VERY early Henney, as I recall. The other is a '73 Superior Cadillac limo style combo(for sale complete only). Many of the cars are for sale complete only. They will not let you wander the yard, UNLESS you are very specific as to what you are looking for. There are 2 yards that sit side-by-side there. Both are call Oakleaf. Different ownership and only the North yard(closest to the interstate) has old cars. It will look like a metal scrap yard as you drive in. The old cars are to the rear of the yard.
Their address is:
Oakleaf Old Cars & Crushing
26240 463rd Ave.
Hartford, SD 57033

I mis-spoke. They also have a '62 Superior Cadillac combo and a '67 Superior LWB Pontiac that they are parting out. Both are pretty rough. The '62 still has some of its skeg moldings.

Back