Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc.

Go Back   Friends of the Professional Car Society - Official Website of the Professional Car Society, Inc. > Professional Car Discussion > General Discussion Forum

Notices

General Discussion Forum For the general discussion of Professional Cars.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Website Member

Thanked 1,722 Times in 721 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Car Covers For Pro-Cars?

I know this has ben brought up before, but does anyone know if anyone makes car covers for Pro-Cars? I'm in the middel of doing a lot of body work, and right now the 67 M-M is really the only one I'm trying to keep all the dust off of, so its ben sitting outside for a couple weeks now. I'd much rather have a cover over it so I can still keep it inside. I don't like my cars sitting outside if I don't have to. I'm not looking for something that causts a arm and a leg, its going to be kept inside, I'm just looking to keep the dust off of it. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Josh