1974 Miller Meteor Cadillac Hearse

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Other-Miller-Meteor-/172059154580

Project....A lot more information on the auction page.

"1974 Miller Meteor Cadillac Hearse for sale. I have owned this vehicle for almost two years. In that time I have invested a lot of time and money attempting to restore it to daily driver condition. I am in graduate school, working, and raising two grandchildren now and I just do not have the time or extra money to invest in the coach any further. As such, I am selling this coach as a "PROJECT CAR" for someone who has the time to invest in fixing it up. I already have over $6500 invested in coach. I am asking for $2750.00 (firm). Coach is a good restoration candidate but will need some work to get her back to her former glory. She starts and drives but has some issues that I will detail below."

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 180
The money spent on grey primer rattle cans and the air shocks was not money well spent! It would have been worth considerably more before those 2 decisions were made.

The money spent on grey primer rattle cans and the air shocks was not money well spent! It would have been worth considerably more before those 2 decisions were made.

It sat like that when he bought it, and the primer was done by a bodyshop from a gun. He had problems with the shop so it never got completed. This coach was all hacked up inside, and he did his best to put it back to a functioning hearse. There are lots of pictures and videos on facebook detailing all the progress-and setbacks-this coach has had while in his ownership. Yes it needs a lot of work and even states its a project, but there has been a lot done to it.

Back