1966 Superior for parts

Ken Olson

PCS Member
I have a 1966 superior hightop ambulance that I wish to part out. It is basically complete, some items have been removed and stored. I think it is too far gone to restore. I have attached pictures of the car. Anyone interested in parts from the car please contact me.

Attachments

• DSCN1930.jpg
    DSCN1930.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN1931.jpg
    DSCN1931.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCN1932.jpg
    DSCN1932.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 278
  • DSCN1933.jpg
    DSCN1933.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCN1934.jpg
    DSCN1934.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 276
All it really needs is a rust-free, cooked Arizona Coupe deVille to give its life to save this rare ambulance. The interior looks to be very complete. Granted, it's ugly on the exterior, but swap out the entire front clip and splice in the quarters off of a Coupe deVille and it will look 100% better! The day will come when we regret having parted some of these out.

one more of those got started projects and lost steam. but it could be a nice car. if the interior is compete and not in need of any thing major ,all the trim is there, lights and lenses good. one should be able to have the body up to snuff for south of 20,000. start adding plating, glass and interior work that price can easily double. mechanical issues would be a guess or surprise. but yes it could be done. me I would rather see one as, is then as started. I still believe that the standard quarters are not as tall as the Commercial chassis ones. plus standard ones are tapered to the rear. were the commercial ones are square. but I have never been faced with having to change a complete quarter. I have gotten by with cut and splice.

one might toss out a price on the complete car. just to see if there are any takers but parting it out would bring more money over a longer time frame. me I need that fold down rail for my stoner. any takers on it yet.

Back