1975 Cadillac Hearse leaf springs

if he find them and has a good main leaf I can use one. the book says 58 to 76. they are for sale new still from the out fit in Ohio

That was the place. I had a crash and lost all my favorites . If he gets new ones I can use one of the main leafs off the old ones.

national spring makes them, also,, eaton spring detroit mi, national spring is

I have a friend looking for a set of leaf springs for his hearse.

If you have a set, let me know.

Thanks,
Darren

national spring has them, also eaton spring , detroit mich,, eaton is more money,

Here are the two links in case anyone else wants them:

nationalspringinc.com
eatondetroitspring.com

Thanks to everyone for the info !!!
Darren

P.S. I will post the prices for each.

:thumbsup:

national spring has them, also eaton spring , detroit mich,, eaton is more money,

When I tried to purchase replacement leaf springs for the Pinner Chrysler, Eaton Spring wouldn't make them unless I sent them the originals for patterns. They claim that they have patterns for many cars, but I have my doubts. The cost of shipping springs from CT to MI, was prohibitively expensive. I got a quote from a local spring company, that did have original Chrysler specifications, and they were half the cost of Eaton, without the shipping. After they had the car in the air, the said that my springs were in good shape, just needing some clamps installed. An hour later, they were done with the work, and to the best of my knowledge, they are still working fine.

Paul: We are fortunate to have an "old school / family run" spring shop here in town as well that lives by the "golden rule"..... definately a "breathe of fresh air" in today's "normal" business world. MM

Back