1972 Chevrolet Suburban Hi Top

if he is sell why the reserve? he wants to sell but only except this much as a bottom dollar is fine just start the auction there so it can be sold if someone is interested. I know a man that is interested in one of these they found one but it has some issues as this one does they are just different issues. one is at a fixed price most likely over this one. do you bid on this one knowing if someone else is not bidding with you, you may not get it? do so and wait and you may loose the sale on the other one or buy the other one and watch this one sell for thousands less. oh lifes choices it will make your head spins some time. it seams like when a man gets ready to buy they pop up all over the place

if he is sell why the reserve? he wants to sell but only except this much as a bottom dollar is fine just start the auction there so it can be sold if someone is interested. I know a man that is interested in one of these they found one but it has some issues as this one does they are just different issues. one is at a fixed price most likely over this one. do you bid on this one knowing if someone else is not bidding with you, you may not get it? do so and wait and you may loose the sale on the other one or buy the other one and watch this one sell for thousands less. oh lifes choices it will make your head spins some time. it seams like when a man gets ready to buy they pop up all over the place

Ed,
Have your friend e-mail the seller and ask the seller for his phone number. I am sure that the seller would be more than happy to talk to him. That way your friend can determine if this is one that he wants to chase. Tell him to wait until the very end of the auction to place his high bid. If the high bid does not meet the reserve, your friend could then contact the seller by phone to attempt to make a deal with him privately.

Back